Sunday, August 22, 2010

On and on

today is sunday. tmr will be monday.

the routine is playing on and on again. I'm starting to feel a little be frustrated with myself. Loneliness and emptiness started to creep in.

I felt so helpless and useless on how i feel now.

Is this the pattern of life for me?

I feel so lost and selfless. I am not myself anymore. Trying to pull back some of the pohyi in me but cheryl has slowly becoming my identity.

I cant hold back my fear and loneliness. I wanna scream outloud my wish to go back to pohyi. But i know this is impossible. Pohyi cant survive here, Only Cheryl can. Cheryl has to be strong for her mom, for her job, for her family.

God help me to pull this through. I wanna scream, cry and run. But i cant. because i cant.

Pohyi is trying to be strong. Grant her strength and wisdom Lord to face the temptation of the world.

Stand strong.

No comments: