Saturday, March 20, 2010

The New Beginning

The beginning of a journey eventually indicates the end of another journey

This is it...

yesterday was the end of my wonderful time procrastinating in my comfort zone, being protected by family and be loved by friends.

today was the beginning of a journey that by Far only God knows. It may be hard but i know within lies the story that awaits to be discover and emotion yet to be experience.

Being away from a familiar scene and move on to a foreign nature gives me the scent of alienation and it feels exactly like going to a new school. Not knowing the group of people you are belonging and where you are suppose to stand. I guess this is God's way of giving me the new chance to start being who i really am without fearing of the past and the future.

God Bless me.

No comments: